Adelynn Duffey is a two sport senior at Heber Springs. She runs track along with cross country. Duffey has been a part of the Panthers' winning dynasty under coach Cresswell and coach Goldman. Recently, we asked her various questions about her Panther career.
What is one lesson you have learned as an athlete?
- Time management has been a big learning point. Trying to balance school and sports can be very mentally taxing.
Who are some contributors to your success?
- My family and my coaches. They push me to be my best in the classroom and in athletics
What would you tell a younger athlete looking up to you?
- Even if you aren't good, keep trying. Push yourself to be better every day
What is your favorite motivational quote?
- Two steps forward for every step back.
How do you make practice fun?
- I don't usually have to. I watch all the others act crazy and laugh at them.
Come watch Adelynn at Chili Pepper in Russleville, as she competes against various schools from all divisions.