HSHS Senior Jaron Jelks is on the Varsity Volleyball team. She's been playing since her freshman year of high school.
What is your favorite memory as an HSHS athlete?
- I think my favorite memory was when we were on our last set and it was my serve, which I served an ACE and won the game!
Who are some contributors to your success?
- As an athlete, Coach Riggs taught me everything I know about the sport. I would also say my teammates give me motivation and make me have a great time, I wouldn't really enjoy it without them.
What is your Game Day ritual?
- I put my sweatpants on and listen to a bunch of hype music all day.
Do you have any regrets?
- One time I forgot to wash my knee pads before my first game.
How do you make practice fun?
- I like to make random awkward noises at any time during practice.